Achieve the same golden glow and glimmer in three easy steps
The goddess that is Gigi Hadid is the epitome of flawless perfection. With her golden tan and radiant aura, Gigi is the girl everyone wants to be. Whether you’re flying to Ibiza, or planning your next out-of-town trip to nearby beaches, get that instant bronze in 5 easy steps.
- It all starts with exfoliation. Get rid of dead skin cells by giving yourself a good scrub. Do this preferably a few days before your trip.
- Lather on body butter the night before to get your skin oh-so-supple. One trick the celebrity stylists do is to oil down the hands and feet in high-grade olive oil. They then wrap the hands and feet with soft gloves and socks. The next morning, you’ll be feeling silky smooth.
- Before heading out to the beach, spray or apply a few layers of sunscreen so that while you “bake,” you’re still protected.
- Fake the sun-kissed bronzed look with Lancome Flash Bronzer Tinted Anti-Age Self-Tanning Facial Lotion . Follow according to the instructions on the bottle.
- To add a touch of radiance, highlight your shoulders, collarbones, cheekbones and forehead with The Body Shop’s The Sparkler All Over Shimmer. It completes the sun-kissed look.